- 0 (Registered)
The course aims to help delegates get familiar with windows operating system. It will cover a range of common issues and how to troubleshoot them, and also how to trouble shoot printers, WiFi, applications etc..
– Get familiar with windows operating system
– List of common issues and how to troubleshoot them.
– Trouble shooting printers, WiFi, applications etc..
– Hands-on & experiential learning
– Sharing good practice
– Delegates will leave basic troubleshooting techniques for their windows device.
– Setting up/configuring windows operating system from start
A Windows Device.
– Course survey
– Practical quizzes.
3 Course Hours
** This course is a prerequisite for
Advanced Troubleshooting iOS Devices Course.
Need More Details About This Course?
Curriculum is empty