- 0 (Registered)
The course aims to help delegates get familiar with macOS systems and practice using them. It will cover; device setup and activation process, a range of common issues and how to troubleshoot them and troubleshooting Backup and sync.
– Get familiar with macOS systems and practice using them.
– Device setup and activiation process.
– List of common issues and how to troubleshoot them.
– Trouble shooting Backup and sync.
– Hands-on & experiential learning
– Sharing good practice
Delegates will leave basic troubleshooting techniques for their macOS device.
An MacOS Device.
– Course survey
– Practical quizzes.
3 Course Hours
** This course is a prerequisite for
-Advanced troubleshooting MacBooks devices
Need More Details About This Course?
Curriculum is empty